Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Important Note for Sony Erricsson Xperia Buyers - Review

I personally use Nokia N97 m, But I am not fully satisfied with it, It may be Because of its symbian OS, or may be of its childish UI graphics. The Icons of these symbian phones look like , they are designed by a 10 year old kid.

Ok I do not talk like to talk much on Nokia and Symbian as I have already explained my opinion in previous Article "My opinion on nokia and android".

Due to this, I thought to change my phone , I am a fan of android , So I thought to buy an Android Powered phone.When I was in search of Android phones, I found Sony Erricsson  xperia mini. After a thorough examine of the phone for 2 days. I find the Phone Addictive enough for Android lovers., Because of its UI (User interface) and of its small shape.

But I when I tried to connect it to my PC to use it as a modem. The game started, I tried all ways which I know to connect it to PC from USB to use it as a modem. But It was not so easy, Then I called Sony care for the help. but the answer I got from him was shocking , The customer care executive told that we cannot connect almost any of xperia phones to internet.

Excluding this the phone also have one more disability , that is, We cannot avail zooming option in xperia x10 mini camera.
So please think before you buy a xperia phone. The phone is very cool. but miss these facilities Which I have mentioned above.


0 comments:

Post a Comment