Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How to add money to Paypal and Alertpay balance in India and Non American countries

When I first came to know about Paypal and Alertpay before 2 Years ago from my cousin, I thought that it is a waste of time to create an account with them. But When I started seeing their names everywhere on internet as the Major payment method Online. I realized the Importance of these Paypal and Alertpay accounts. As Paypal is the Most Dominant and Popular out of them I registered for Paypal rather than going with Alertpay.

I also Verified my Bank account with Paypal account. But even though we verify  bank account in Paypal, We are not allowed to Put money to paypal from Indian, Pakistani, Indonesian, SriLankan and almost all other Country Banks except some American Banks. So when I was asked to pay through paypal in some online stores or retail websites. I was asking my cousin to transfer paypal balance to mine so that I can Pay through Paypal. But yesterday I came to know from one of my Adsens client (Gopinath) about getting Paypal balance from India and other countries.

"How to get Paypal and Alerpay Balance?"

get paypal balance in indiaTo get Paypal balance You need to exchange your Local currency to Dollars. There are many Currency Exchangers online. Search for them on Google. But do not forget to check their website ranking before giving them money for getting paypal . Also do not try for huge transfer in the first attempt. Just ask them for 2$ transfer. So that you can go for big exchanges later. I always prefer small transfers rather than going for huge transfers when you deal online. i.e. If you want 50 $ paypal balance . You ask them for 10$ and after getting it you can ask them again for 10$ and so on.


Sites I know, who "sell Paypal and Alertpay balance" are :
get alertpay balance in india
For Paypal Balance- www.exchangezone.in
For Alertpay- www.netwayexchange.com



First chat with their customer care team from Live Chat option and ask them about their terms and conditions before purchasing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment