Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Apple is planning to launch a cheaper iPhone

Recently when I was searching about iPhone in the internet, I found an Article about Apple in Newyork times, In which I found these lines "ways to broaden the appeal of the iPhone by making the popular device less expensive". With which I got sure about the Apple's idea of launching a cheaper iPhone. I think this step of Apple is just to compete with their tough competitor Google Android. Which has become the Number one in less time. When I searched more about this in "about" online magazine , I came to know that Apple is to unveil this model of next gen in this summer.  The price may be about one third of what the present iPhone model cost.

Lot of expectations are growing among the iphone/apple lovers about this cheaper iphone. But I personally neither have any expectation , Nor do have any hopes on iphone in beating Google Android for minimum of two more years.

iphone

cool iphone

cheap iphone 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment